Welcome to the web page for the 32nd Project Week!
The 32nd NA-MIC Project Week will be held during the week of July 15-19, 2019 at the Robarts Research Institute, Western University.
Please read about our experience in running these events since 2005: Increasing the Impact of Medical Image Computing Using
Community-Based Open-Access Hackathons: the NA-MIC and 3D Slicer Experience.
The 32nd NA-MIC PW Event album.
To receive information and announcements about the events please join the Slack group (for questions dedicated to this event).
Local Organizing Committee
Host: Terry Peters, Robarts Scientist; Professor Medical Imaging; Medical Biophysics; Biomedical Engineering
Email Local Organizing Committee:
Frequently Asked Questions
Please follow these instructions to create a project page. For those new to Git who are daunted by this, you can email your project details to Adam Rankin and he will add a project page for you.
- Daniel Allen (Robarts Research Institute)
- Patrick Carnahan (Robarts Research Institute)
- Elvis Chen (Robarts Research Institute)
- Adamo Donovan (McGill University (Respiratory Epidemiology and Clinical Research Unit/RECRU))
- Roy Eagleson (Western University)
- Greydon Gilmore (London Health Sciences )
- Leah Groves (Robarts Research Institute )
- Amir HaghighatiMaleki (University of Western Ontario)
- Nobuhiko Hata (Brigham and Women’s Hospital)
- Luke Helpard (Western University)
- Samantha Horvath (Kitware Inc)
- Carol Johnson (Baines Imaging Research Laboratory)
- Andrew Kanawati (Department of Orthopaedics)
- Franklin King (Brigham and Women’s Hospital)
- Geoff Klein (University of Toronto)
- Andras Lasso (PerkLab, Queen’s University)
- Alex Levine (Western University)
- Jielin Lu (Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry)
- Ying Li Lu (Robarts Research Institute)
- Maryam Mozaffari (Robarts Researh Innstitute)
- Lyla Mu (Robarts Research Institue, Western University)
- Farah Mushtaha (Robarts Research Institue )
- Samuel Newhook (Sunnybrook Health Sciences Center - Orthopaedic Biomechanics Laboratory)
- Chloë Nicholson-Smith (London Health Sciences Centre)
- Hareem Nisar (Robarts Research Institute)
- Roberta Piazza (Robarts Research Institute)
- Meiwen Qiu (Western University)
- Adam Rankin (Robarts Research Institute)
- Puneet Ranota (Western University of Ontario)
- Arshin Rezazadeh (University of Western Ontario)
- Mohsen Shirpour (University of Western Ontario)
- Wafiq Syed (London Health Sciences Centre)
- Blake VanBerlo (Robarts Research Institute)
- Tina Wu (Sunnybrook Health Science Centre - Orthopaedic Biomechanics Lab)
- Wenyao Xia (Western University)
- Yiming Xiao (Western University)
- Danny Yang (Robarts Research Institutes )
- Mohamed Yousif (Robarts Research Institute)
Do not add your name to this list - it is maintained by the organizers based on your paid registration.