Back to Projects List
- Samantha Horvath (Kitware)
- Andras Lasso (Queen’s Universtity)
- Tina Kapur (Brigham and Women’s)
For this project, we are working on integrating the Interactive Medical Simulation Toolkit (iMSTK) into a Slicer extension.
Our goal for project week is to have a working extension that demos an iMSTK simulation
Approach and Plan
- Build iMSTK libraries through a superbuild extension
- Create a loadable module that initializes an iMSTK simulation
- Link that simulation inputs/outputs to Slicer
- Display the progress of the simulation through Slicer
Progress and Next Steps
- iMSTK Superbuild extension: 90% functioning, some remaining issues wth tbb linking
- CollisionSimulation Module: Can load two arbitrary volumetic meshes for a gravity based collision, allows for setting key parameters through GUI
- Initial work on connecting Slicer transforms to iMSTK devices
- Next step: finish CMake changes to allow building on factory
- Next step: add a tool interaction demo
Demo using data from the Placeta flattening project
Placenta before collision.
Placenta during collision.
Background and References
iMSTK Home Page
iMSTK Git Repository
SlicerIMSTK Extension Repository