Back to Projects List
SimpleElastix Slicer Integration
- Patrick Carnahan (Robarts Research Institute)
Modify the SimpleElastix project to seperate it from the SimpleITK build and instead use SimpleITK as a SuperBuild dependency.
SimpleElastix could then potentially be integrated into the SlicerElastix module to allow direct use of the Elastix registration filters from python.
- Complete build configuration work to enable standalone python wrapping of elastix filters
- Integrate building of SimpleElastix fork into SlicerElastix to allow for easy use within Slicer
Progress and Next Steps
- Removed all SimpleITK duplicate code from SimpleElastix
- Modified Swig configurations to allow dependency on SimpleITK
- SimpleElastix imported into Slicer and useable for registration
- Next steps are to work with core SimpleElastix developer on upstreaming the changes
Background and References
- Source code: https://github.com/pcarnah/SimpleElastix
- Documentation: TODO