Back to Projects List
SlicerElastix: update elastix version
- Simón Oxenford (Charité Berlin)
- Andras Lasso (Queen’s University)
Elastix recently released a new version (5.1.0) which allows specifying an ITK file format for transformation output files file.
The idea is to update SlicerElastix to use this new version and use itk transforms throughout the module.
Progress and Next Steps
- Locally tested the new elastix version with itk transforms (MacOS).
- Made a PR to the SlicerElastix repo with proposed changes. GH PR
- Test build for other OSs.
- Leverage upon the itk transform use to include other features (using initial transform).
Background and References
- This fixes some issues when loading Elastix BSpline transforms. GH issue