MONAI Label Workshop / Tutorial
Video of the event is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtiEe_jiUzg
Registration is closed. Details for registered attendees will be emailed before the workshop.
June 22, 2022 9-11am EDT
The goal of this workshop is to prepare users and developers to make use of MONAI and MONAI Label in their work at Project Week 37.
To request participation, please fill out this registration form. Registration is closed.
Each participant will be allocated a cloud-hosted GPU workstation provided by AWS AppStream.
Instances will be allocated in the US an EU based on the location of the participant. See this information about bandwidth considerations.
Space will be limited so sign up by June 8th 2022.
See discussion here for
information about the previous workshop held before Project Week 36.
Please watch the video of the previous workshop for background information.
MONAILabel itself is described in this paper.
- Welcome - Steve Pieper, Isomics, Inc.
- Michael Zephyr - Nvidia
- AWS Infrastructure - Qing Liu, AWS
- MONAI Label - Andres Diaz-Pinto, NVIDIA
- Chest segmentation use case - Rudolf Bumm, Kantonsspital Graubünden
Meeting ID: 898 8535 7745
- We will use the Project Week discord for tech support and discussion during the workshop. Please sign up here: https://discord.gg/d5Q6b5ug8u
- Please use the same email for discord that you used to sign up for the workshop and also please use your first and last names and organization in your discord name.
- The workshop will be recorded and made available.
- There will be about one hour of presentation and one hour of hands-on.
- Connection info for access to your cloud 3D Slicer instance will be emailed to you before/during the workshop and you’ll get instructions on how to connect.
- The AWS team has worked to provide you with a server in your geographic location, but if you experience latency it may be possible to assign you to a different region for better performance.
- Your cloud instance will be available from the time you receive the email. It may take a minute or two to start when you first connect.
- It will remain active for about 1 hour after the workshop ends if you want to work on it more.
Big thanks in advance to the AWS, NVIDIA and Slicer teams for providing this activity!
Document from Rudolf on setting up a Windows machine to run MONAI Label.
After the event
- Please help us improve future events by filling out this brief survey: https://survey.immersionday.com/p4K9-Zqng
- The workshop will be recorded and a link will be circulated