Back to Projects List
Integration of ROS and 3D Slicer using OpenIGTLink
- Junichi Tokuda (BWH)
- Tamas Ungi (Queen’s)
- Simon Leonard (JHU)
- Axel Krieger (JHU)
- Mark Fuge (UMD)
- Yiwei Jiang (WPI)
We have been developing ROS-IGTL-Bridge, which is an interface for Robot Operating System (ROS) to exchange data with 3D Slicer.
See the project page for detail.
There are three goals for this project week:
- Refine the tutorial page, which was created for International Symposium on Medical Robotics (ISMR) 2021.
- Document the virtual platform (i.e., Docker) used in the tutorial.
- Ask for feedback from the 3D Slicer community
Approach and Plan
- Describe specific steps of what you plan to do to achieve the above described objectives.
Progress and Next Steps
- Describe specific steps you have actually done.
Background and References