Back to Projects List
SlicerMorph: An open and extensible platform to retrieve, visualize and analyze 3D morphology
- Sara Rolfe (University of Washington, Seattle Children’s Research Institute)
- Murat Maga (University of Washington, Seattle Children’s Research Institute)
- Steve Pieper (Isomics)
The goal of this project is to extend 3D Slicer with tools to help biologists working with 3D specimen data. The SlicerMorph toolkit enables biologists to retrieve, visualize, measure, annotate, and perform geometric morphometric analyses from high-resolution specimen data both from volumetric scans (CTs and MRs) as well as from 3D surface scanners effectively within 3D Slicer.
During project week we would like to show a demo of the SlicerMorph extension and connect with other developers who are working on similar projects.
- Demonstrate the newest functions added to SlicerMorph
- Identify developers who share goals and interests
- Discuss areas of commonality and future work
Approach and Plan
- Short demo of SlicerMorph
- Schedule a longer discussion if there is interest
Progress and Next Steps
- Describe specific steps you have actually done.
Background and References
SlicerMorph Github repository