Back to Projects List
Slicer extension for guided medical interventions
- Tamas Ungi (Queen’s University, Canada)
- Tina Kapur (Brigham and Women’s Hospital, USA)
- Simon Drouin (École de Technologie Supérieure, Canada)
- Steve Pieper (Isomics, USA)
- Andras Lasso (Queen’s University, Canada)
- Kyle Sunderland (Queen’s University, Canada)
SlicerIGT has been developed since 2012 as an extension for 3D Slicer to support navigated medical interventions. For more information, visit the SlicerIGT website.
Breakout room at 3 pm today (Dec 14) - Agenda and meeting notes
We will add a step-by-step tutorial on how to use recent modules for collecting tracked ultrasound data for AI training, and how to deploy trained AI models in ultrasound-guided interventions.
- Talk to everyone who would potentially use or contribute to real time ultrasound processing with AI
- Add slides to the tutorial website
- Create video that demonstrates the tutorial for YouTube
Approach and Plan
- SlicerIGT breakout session, exact time to be announced
Progress and Next Steps
- Describe specific steps you have actually done.
Background and References