Back to Projects List
Updates on SlicerCMF (CranioMaxilloFacial)
- Lucia Cevidanes, PI, and team! (University of Michigan)
- Juan Prieto, algorithms (UNC)
- Beatriz (Bea) Paniagua, David Allemang, Jean-Christophe Robin-Fillion, engineering (Kitware)
SlicerCMF is an extension of 3D Slicer, a free, open source software for visualization and image analysis. SlicerCMF can be installed from the 3D Slicer Extension Manager on Windows, Mac, and Linux to leverage the advanced features of 3D Slicer in dental image analysis.
SlicerCMF provides registration, segmentation and quantification modules for dental images analysis that may support patient-specific decision making and assessment in the context of disease progression.
During this project week we would like to present the latest work done in SlicerCMF.
- Talk about the latest in SlicerCMF
- Discuss future directions and find synergies with other Slicer developers
Approach and Plan
- Talk about infrastructure decisions.
- Show a demo of SlicerCMF.
- Describe tutorials and sample data.
- Talk about potential pitfalls.
- Future impromvements
Progress and Next Steps
- Describe specific steps you have actually done.
Background and References