Back to Projects List
Napari (CZI) Collaboration Potential
- Nicholas Sofroniew (CZI)
- Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin (Kitware)
napari is a fast, interactive, multi-dimensional image viewer for Python. It’s designed for browsing, annotating, and analyzing large multi-dimensional images.
- Introduce the use cases addressed by napari
- Identify and discuss areas for potential napari/ Slicer collaboration, including
Approach and Plan
- Present napari
- Be available for one-on-one discussions with the interested participants during project week.
- Summarize collected feedback, if any.
Progress and Next Steps
- Describe specific steps you have actually done.
Background and References
- Website: https://napari.org/
- Documentation: https://napari.org/docs/dev/
- GitHub: https://github.com/napari/napari