Back to Projects List
Slicer on Android
- Attila Nagy (University of Szeged)
- Andras Lasso (Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada)
- Steve Pieper (Isomics Inc.)
Adapt an already existing workflow to Slicer. Currently it inolves MeshMixer and Blender - which is great but a little too much…
1.Take a look at the current way of doing it and see what (likely not too big ) adjustments need to be done to be able to achieve the same results from within Slicer.
Approach and Plan
- Consult with experts in the field and possibly develop modules.
- Try to “re-do” the same workflow from within Slicer
Progress and Next Steps
- Successfully recreated the workflow
- Began to work on an small module that will expose the script from the Slicer script repository to the GUI
Background and References
- Slicer script repository (https://www.slicer.org/wiki/Documentation/Nightly/ScriptRepository#Rotate_a_node_around_a_specified_line)