Back to Projects List
- Gabor Fichtinger (PerkLab, Queen’s)
- Andras Lasso (PerkLab, Queen’s)
- Kyle Sunderland (PerkLab, Queen’s)
Artificial intelligence (AI) has promising applications in image-guided therapy (IGT), but significant infrastructure development is needed to implement such systems.
Develop tools that make it easy to train AI and use AI models in real-time applications.
Approach and Plan
Get information from project week attendees about their current AI workflows, shortcomings, and wishlist.
Progress and Next Steps
- SlicerAIGT repository contains collection of scripts, Jupyter notebooks, and Slicer utility modules: to be cleaned up and generalized
- Discussed medical image computing AI frameworks that may be considered to be supported: