How to create a new project
- Join the weekly preparation call to discuss your idea
- Post questions about the project idea and team on the Project Week forum, our communication mechanism as of PW27.
- When you are ready, add a new entry in the list of Projects by creating a new
README.md file in subfolder in
Projects folder, and copying contents of project description template file into it. Step-by-step instructions for this are:
- Open project description template and copy its full content to the clipboard
- Go back to Projects folder on GitHub
- Click on “Create new file” button
- Paste the previously copied content of project template page into your new
- Update at least your project’s title, key investigators, project description sections
- Add a link to your project to the main project list
Note: some steps above may require creating a pull request until your account is given write access.