Back to Projects List
Write full project title here
- Yi Gao (Shenzhen University)
Virtual endoscopy extracts the lumen from volumetric images and creates a fly-through visualization similar to the real endoscopy examinations.
Slicer has an Endoscopy module, based on Delphine Nain’s work:
The current Endoscopy module requires the already extracted surface as input. The proposed module, however, starts from volumetric data and can perform vessel segmentation etc.
- Objective A. Add the VirtualEndoscopy to Slicer extension.
- Objective B. Contribute the vessel segmentation as a Segmentation Effect.
20220701 What’s been done in the week
- Improve the code by using ui file to control the widgets.
- Preparing the documents/figures for answering pull request questions of the ExtensionIndex.
Approach and Plan
- It’s currently already on github.
Progress and Next Steps
- The extension and the module has already been pushed to github
Background and References