Welcome to the web page for the 34th Project Week!
The 34th NA-MIC Project Week will be held during the week of June 22-26, 2020 at MIT, Boston USA.
Note that like all institutions, MIT is policy is changing in response to COVID-19 and we may also need to adapt our plans.
Please read about our experience in running these events: Increasing the Impact of Medical Image Computing Using
Community-Based Open-Access Hackathons: the NA-MIC and 3D Slicer Experience.
- Dates: June 22-26, 2020
- Location: MIT Bldg. 34, room numbers 401A&B (Grier conference room), 50 Vassar Street, Cambridge MA
- Hotels: No rooms are reserved. Please ask on discourse forum if you have questions.
- Registration: Fee is USD 350. Online registration information will be available in May 2020.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Slack Channel: Invite Link
- Breakout Session 1:
- Breakout Session 2:
- Tuesday 25th, 9am to 12pm
- Breakout Session 3:
- Wednesday 26th, 3pm to 4pm
- Breakout Session 4:
- Wednesday 26th, 4pm to 5pm
- Breakout Session 5:
- Thursday 27th, 10:30am to 11:30am
How to add this calendar to your own?
Do not add your name to this list below. It is maintained by the organizers based on your paid registration. Click here to register.)
List of registered participants so far (names will be added here after processing registrations):