Back to Projects List
Joint dMRI and fMRI analysis: fMRI data curation in neurosurgical patients and healthy controls
- Laura Leung (BWH)
- Fan Zhang (Brigham and Women’s Hospital)
- Lauren J O’Donnell (Brigham and Women’s Hospital)
Curate data for future machine learning and data analysis projects.
- A curated dataset with expert-thresholded and labled fMRI tasks.
- Instructions on how to curate this data to add to the dataset in the future.
Approach and Plan
- Get the data
- Work with Laura R. on thresholding
- Make a curation plan and instructions
- Process fMRI data
- Label fMRI activations
- Curate files in designated file organization
Progress and Next Steps
- Created plan for data curation.
- Curated as much data as possible including fMRI processing and expert thresholding, radiology report information extraction, and anonymized data organization.
- Made plan for ongoing curation.
Background and References