Edit this page
Back to Projects List
Virtual reality interface improvement
- Sarv Priya (University of Iowa)
- Csaba Pinter (Queen’s University)
- Objective A.Making use of controllers to slice the anatomy dynamically so that once the cut plane is applied, it remains so while further interaction with the model (for example once you have make any cut-plane inside the model to see internal anatomy- it should not change while rotating or changing the size of model)
- Objective B. Sharing the virtual scene with other person (If more than one person can share the same model, it will be helpful to interact in the virtual environment and can help in discussing especially with the patients)
- Objective C. SHaring the virtual scene with any phone applications like merge cube etc.
Approach and Plan
- Describe specific steps of what you plan to do to achieve the above described objectives.
Progress and Next Steps
- Adding a clip plane in virtual reality to segmented model (cliiping using volume reslice driver).
- Sharing of virtual reality scene was tested using IGTlink. Have to test it.
Background and References