Back to Projects List
NOTE: This content is being maintained at this new location. Please create issues/pull requests in that repository.
Slicer in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) with GPU support
- Steve Pieper (Isomics)
- Christian Herz (Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia)
Running Slicer on Google Cloud Platform with GPU support WITHOUT using dockerized images
Replicate Slicer running GCP machine with instructions and write them down for the public
- The instructions don’t account for security concerns so don’t put any data or passwords on the virtual machine if you need to keep them secret.
- The Google Cloud Platform costs real money once your free trial is over. Be sure to shut down anything you aren’t using or your credit card will eventually be charged.
- Be careful with your login information. If someone takes over your account they could run up a huge bill that you will be responsible for paying.
Approach and Plan
- Replicate installation process on machines
- Write detailed instructions
Progress and Next Steps
Please see instructions at this location