Back to Projects List
SlicerDMRI: Coding and Documentation
- Lauren J. O’Donnell (BWH)
- Fan Zhang (BWH)
- Mengying Zhang (BWH)
- Laura Leung (BWH)
SlicerDMRI is an open-source project to improve and extend diffusion magnetic resonance imaging software in 3D Slicer.
- Improve SlicerDMRI docs, fix bugs, take stock of current status.
Approach and Plan
- Improve testing results in nightly builds
- Update SlicerDMRI website with new citations and tutorials
- Improve wiki-based documentation for SlicerDMRI new modules (and look at readthedocs as an option if time permits)
Progress and Next Steps
- Found and fixed brain masking bug in Nightly that users had reported.
- Minor updates to SlicerDCM2nii.
- Initial update of docs repo for Slicer 4.10.
- Editing and check-in of Laura’s tutorial for SlicerDCM2nii.
- Update of publications list for dMRI.slicer.org by Mengying and Fan.
- Made list of further work needed.
Background and References