Back to Projects List
SlicerCIP migration to Slicer 4.10 / Slicer 5.0?
- Jorge Onieva (ACIL, Brigham and Women’s Hospital)
- Pietro Nardeli (ACIL, Brigham and Women’s Hospital)
- Raúl San José Estépar (ACIL, Brigham and Women’s Hospital)
Migrate the SlicerCIP extension to the last Slicer stable release, and “pave the way” towards Slicer 5.
- SlicerCIP 4.10 migration. Extension fully operative.
- SlicerCIP 5 migration. Build the extension and (at the very least) check for potential issues.
Approach and Plan
- Update the required libraries in CIP library (towards Slicer 4.10)
- Update SlicerCIP extension
- Experiment with Slicer 5 components
Progress and Next Steps
- SlicerCIP is now available in the Slicer 4.10 Release.
- Pre-packaged SlicerCIP is also available in chestimagingplatform.org
Background and References