Edit this page
Back to Projects List
Multi time point cardiac sequence segmentation
- Sarv Priya (University of Iowa)
- Andras Lasso (Queen’s University)
- Objective A. Creating a work flow dedicated for multitime point cardiac segmentation.
- Objective B. Both blood pool and myocardial segmentation
- Objective C. Hollowing the volume rendered cardiac CT images (to see internal anatomy by making the blood pool hollow or transparent)
- Objetive D. Superimposition of segmented cardiac files over volume rendered CT images
Approach and Plan
- Describe specific steps of what you plan to do to achieve the above described objectives.
Progress and Next Steps
- Using resequece registration, a transform sequence was created and then segmentation from fixed frame was applied to other segments to create multitime point segmentation.
- Next step will be to automate some of the steps (smoothening, hollowing etc.)
- Will upload the demo video soon!
Background and References