Back to Projects List
- Srikrishna Prasad (Siemens Healthineers (OHIF.AI))
- Steve Pieper (Isomics (OHIF.AI))
- Erik Ziegler (Radical Imaging (OHIF.AI))
The aim of this project is to prepare OHIF Viewer for AI use cases.
- To visualise encapsulated pdf in OHIF Viewer
- To provide editable UI interface for segmentation and measurement objects generated by AI Algorithms.
- To create audit for any correction applied to generated results.
- Provision an option to push corrected results back to pacs
- Build on existing codebase and new functionality to OHIF Viewer https://github.com/OHIF/react-viewerbase
- Further improve OHIF to visualise new datasets.
Approach and Plan
- Integrate OHIF with DicomWeb Wado Server
- Provision call backs to run algorithms
- Subscribe to results from DicomWeb Server
- Publish corrected results, if any back to DicomWeb Server
- Render generated encapsulated pdf for results
- Visualise the pdf in OHIF Viewer
- Integrate OHIF with DicomWeb Wado Server (Siemens Healthineers teamplay) - completed
- provisioned light weight wrapper to api to integrate with dicom web server
- Provision call backs to run algorithms - completed
- Algorithm runs automatically to generate Dicom SR report and Measurements.
- Subscribe to results from DicomWeb Server - completed
- Webhook implemented to subscribe for results (new series availablity)
OHIF Segmentation Plugin
- Publish corrected results, if any back to DicomWeb Server - next steps
- Editing of segmentation results and uploading back to dicom web server
OHIF Pdf Plugin:
- Render generated encapsulated pdf for results - completed
- New Ohif Pdf plugin is created
- Visualisation of smart report in OHIF is accomplished by OHIF Pdf Plugin
- Visualise the pdf in OHIF Viewer - completed
OHIF SR Report Plugin
- Dicom SR plugin to visualise and Edit SR report results is needed
- 3D volume rendering of Dicom SEG object and editing
OHIF 3D Volume Rendering Integration
- We need to intergrate 3D volume rendering and editing in OHIF
- Logging for applied corrections to result
Background and References
OHIF Dicom Viwer