Back to Projects List
Segmentations of the sub-regions of the brain ventricles
Hassan Haddad (Robarts)
- To divide the brain ventricles into a number of sub-reions and segment them by drawing a number of planes based on the known anatomical structures in the brain
- Segmentation of the brain lateral ventricles.
- Segemenation of the sub-regions within laterla ventricles.
Approach and Plan
- Segmentation of the lateral ventricles of the brain using watershed module of the 3D Slicer.
- Transferring the atlas and standard masks from the lobes to the subject space.
- Finding the boundary voxels of the mask obtained from atlases and registration to the subject space, and match them with the partial voumes of the lateral ventricles that lie within the mask.
Progress and Next Steps
Segmentation of brain ventricle
mask in the standard space
Background and References
- Source code: https://github.com/YourUser/YourRepository
- Documentation: https://link.to.docs
- Test data: https://link.to.test.data