Back to Projects List
Raw Image Read and Display
- Attila Nagy (SZTE Medical School, Hungary)
- Csaba Pinter (Queen’s University, Canada)
- whoever wants to join/has ideas/has some time… :)
Sometimes it occurs that unknown file formats are encountered. There are free tools to handle these (eg. try to guess the bit depth, X and Y resolution, etc) but currently not possible from within Slicer.
- Create the basics of such (likely simple) tool in Python.
Approach and Plan
- Design a basic GUI.
- Add basic functionality.
- Add ideas so they can be implemented later.
Progress and Next Steps
Background and References
[Something along these lines (though the thread is old, the problem surfaced a few times since then)]
- Source code: https://github.com/acetyl_salicyl/YourRepository
- Documentation: https://link.to.docs
- Test data: https://link.to.test.data