Back to Projects List
Gynecological Brachytherapy Needle Segmentation Deployment
- Paolo Zaffino (Magna Graecia University, Catanzaro, Italy)
- Tina Kapur (Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, USA)
- Maria Francesca Spadea (Magna Graecia University, Catanzaro, Italy)
- Guillaume Pernelle
- Alireza Mehrtash
We developed a fully automatic, AI based algorithm to segment brachyterapy neeedles from intraoperative MRI images.
Since, we want to make it usable from the 3D Slicer users in a simple and efficient manner, we would like to deploy our algorithm by using DeepInfer plugin.
- Deploy the developed algorithm
Approach and Plan
- Learn about DeepInfer plugin and Docker system
- Deploy the entire workflow
Progress and Next Steps
- A docker container contaning the code and the models has been created for a GPU based prediction.
- The docker has been exposed via DeepInfer Slicer extension
We are evaluating the possibility to expose the service also via Tomaat extension
- Next step is to upload the container into the cloud
Automatic segmentation example:
The docker exposed via DeepInfer extension
Background and References