Back to Projects List
Chest Imaging Platform Deep Learning Lung Segmentation
- Jorge Onieva (BWH)
- Raúl San José (BWH)
Integrate a lung segmentation algorithm based on Deep Learning (Keras+Tensorflow) into the Chest Imaging Platform.
The goal is to make available in Slicer this and other similar tools based on Deep Learning.
- Integrate a Lung Segmentation algorithm based on Deep Learning in the Chest Imaging Platform.
- Make available these and other similar tools in Slicer
Approach and Plan
- Integrate a local python customized distribution in Slicer
- Run a full deep learning keras-tensorboard based pipeline
Progress and Next Steps
- The core infrastructure was integrated in the CIP library
- Full pipeline of lung segmentation was run successfully in Slicer
- The model needs more work
Background and References